Last week I finished modeling and rigging the capuchin mesh in Blender.
Here's how it looks in game.
I also made items transparent while you're preparing to combine them with other items - just to make it more visually clear what you're doing.
As well as other quality of life improvements such as
Use Rocks instead of
Before clicking use item.
After clicking use item.
Going to keep cleaning up and adding new gameplay elements. Hopefully we'll have something a bit more fun soon.
This week I'll be working on fleshing out the first quest and making sure that it can be completed by someone who has never played the game.
Which basically means adding icons and models that are more clear than our current placeholders.
After that I'll work on the stats interface.
Cya next time!